IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY : YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SERVICES”) OF DIGITAL MIND STATE, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES (“DIGITAL MIND STATE”) IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, WHICH INCLUDE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS. PLEASE REVIEW THOROUGHLY BEFORE ACCEPTING.
Digital Mind State will provide the Services, and you may access and use the Services, in accordance with this Agreement. If you order Services through an online registration page or an order form (each an “Order Form”), the Order Form may contain additional terms and conditions and information regarding the Services you are ordering. Unless otherwise expressly set forth in any such additional terms and conditions applicable to the specific Service which you choose to use, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement in relation to Your use of that Service.
System Requirements. Use of the Services requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to access and use the Services may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are Your responsibility.
- DEFINITIONS. The following definitions will apply in this Agreement, and any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa.
“Affiliate” means, with respect to Digital Mind State, is controlled by or is under common control with Digital Mind State. For purposes of this Agreement, “control” means an economic or voting interest of at least fifty percent (50%) or, in the absence of such economic or voting interest, the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and set the policies of such entity.
“End User” means a Host or Participant means an individual, other than the Host, who accesses or uses the Services, with or without the permission and knowledge of the Host, who uses the Services.
“Host” means an individual who is an identified employee, contractor, or agent of Customer to whom Customer assigns the right to host Meetings. A Host may hold an unlimited number of Meetings, but only one Meeting at a time. A Host subscription may not be shared or used by anyone other than the individual assigned to be a Host.
“DigiMeet” means a Digital Mind State Video meeting or webinar.
“Participant” means an individual, other than the Host, who accesses or uses the Services, with or without the permission and knowledge of the Host.
“Digital Mind State Meeting Services” means the various video conferencing, web conferencing, webinar, meeting room, screensharing and other collaborative Services offered by Digital Mind State Video that Customer may order.
- SERVICES. Digital Mind State will provide the Services as described on the Order Form, and standard updates to the Services that are made generally available by Digital Mind State during the term. Digital Mind State may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Services or modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
- Beta Services. Digital Mind State may, from time to time, offer access to Services that are classified as Beta version. Access to and use of Beta versions may be subject to additional agreements. Digital Mind State makes no representations that a Beta version will ever be made generally available and reserves the right to discontinue or modify a Beta version at any time without notice. Beta versions are provided AS IS, may contain bugs, errors or other defects, and your use of a Beta version is at your sole risk.
- USE OF SERVICES AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. You may only use the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for your use and your End Users’ use of the Services and shall abide by, and ensure compliance with, all Laws in connection with your and each End User’s use of the Services, including but not limited to Laws related to recording, intellectual property, privacy and export control. Use of the Services is void where prohibited.
- Registration Information. You may be required to provide information about yourself in order to register for and/or use certain Services. You agree that any such information shall be accurate. You may also be asked to choose a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your user name and password and agree not to disclose such to any third party.
- Your Content. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content (“Content”) sent or transmitted by you or displayed or uploaded by you in using the Services and for compliance with all Laws pertaining to the Content, including, but not limited to, Laws requiring you to obtain the consent of a third party to use the Content and to provide appropriate notices of third party rights. You represent and warrant that you have the right to upload the Content to Digital Mind State and that such use does not violate or infringe on any rights of any third party. Under no circumstances will Digital Mind State be liable in any way for any (a) Content that is transmitted or viewed while using the Services, (b) errors or omissions in the Content, or (c) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to Content. Although Digital Mind State is not responsible for any Content, Digital Mind State may delete any Content, at any time without notice to you, if Digital Mind State becomes aware that it violates any provision of this Agreement, or any law. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.
- Recordings. You are responsible for compliance will all recording laws. The host may not record DigiMeets without prior express written consent by Digital Mind State. By using the Services, you are giving Digital Mind State consent to store recordings for any or all Digital Mind State meetings or webinars that you join, if such recordings are stored in our systems. Digital Mind State may record DigiMeets, in its sole discretion. You will receive a notification (visual or otherwise) when recording is enabled. If you do not consent to being recorded, you can choose to leave the DigiMeet.
- Prohibited Use. You agree that you will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Services to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the Services in a way that abuses, interferes with, or disrupts Digital Mind State’s networks, your Accounts, or the Services; (iii) engage in activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (iv) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (v) build or benchmark a competitive Product or Service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services; or (vi) use the Services to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, would violate the intellectual property rights of any party or is otherwise unlawful, that would give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, under any applicable law or regulation; (vii) upload or transmit any software, Content or code that does or is intended to harm, disable, destroy or adversely affect performance of the Services in any way or which does or is intended to harm or extract information or data from other hardware, software or networks of Digital Mind State or other users of Services; (viii) engage in any activity or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services, or any servers or networks connected to the Services or Digital Mind State’s security systems. (ix) use the Services in violation of any Digital Mind State policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of audio and video recordings, and you agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations.
- Limitations on Use. You may not reproduce, resell, or distribute the Services or any reports or data generated by the Services for any purpose unless you have been specifically permitted to do so under a separate agreement with Digital Mind State. You may not offer or enable any third parties to use the Services purchased by you, display on any website or otherwise publish the Services or any Content obtained from a Service (other than Content created by you) or otherwise generate income from the Services or use the Services for the development, Production or marketing of a Service or Product substantially similar to the Services.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR END USERS. You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your Account and you agree to ensure that any such End User will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any Digital Mind State policies. Digital Mind State assumes no responsibility or liability for violations. If you become aware of any violation of this Agreement in connection with use of the Services by any person, please contact Digital Mind State at email@example.com. Digital Mind State may investigate any complaints and violations that come to its attention and may take any (or no) action that it believes is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or User profiles. Under no circumstances will Digital Mind State be liable in any way for any data or other content viewed while using the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such data or content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any data or content.
- ELIGIBILITY. You affirm that you are at least 16 years of age and are otherwise fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. Your access may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under the age of 16 or are otherwise ineligible.
- INTENDED USE; RESTRICTION ON USE BY CHILDREN. The Services are intended for individual and/or business use. You may choose to use the Services for other purposes, subject to the terms and limitations of this Agreement. Digital Mind State is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16. Individuals under the age of 16 may not create accounts or use the Services.
- CHARGES AND CANCELLATION. You agree that Digital Mind State may charge to your credit card or other payment mechanism selected by you and approved by Digital Mind State (“Your Account”) all amounts due and owing for the Services, including taxes and Service fees, set up fees, subscription fees, transaction fees or any other fee or charge associated with Your Account. Digital Mind State may change prices at any time, including changing from a free Service to a paid Service and charging for Services that were previously offered free of charge. You agree that in the event Digital Mind State is unable to collect the fees owed to Digital Mind State for the Services through Your Account, Digital Mind State may take any other steps it deems necessary to collect such fees from you and that you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by Digital Mind State in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, court costs and attorneys’ fees. You further agree that Digital Mind State may collect interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest amount permitted by law on any amounts not paid when due. You may cancel Your Account at any time. If you cancel, you will not be billed for any additional terms of Service. If you cancel, you will not receive a refund for any Service already paid for.
- URBANWORLD/TECHTHISOUT ACCOUNT. To make purchases on Digital Mind State’s websites, you must have an active Urbanworld.io or TechThisOut.news Account where you can redeem XSD Points from your Account or update your personal information for that Account. You also must have a registered wallet with SounDAC/Bitcoin Music where you must purchase XSD, xUSD and/or any other crypto token/currency accepted by Urbanworld.io or TechThisOut.news. Your Account on each website is considered a separate account and may not be transferred from one website to the other.
- Earning Points. As you watch, share, “like” or comment on certain Digital Mind State selected content, you may earn XSD Points that you may redeem towards purchases of products and/or services. XSD Points can’t be redeemed or exchanged for cash or XSD, xUSD or any other crypto token/currency accepted by UrbanWorld.io or TechThisOut.news.
- Expiration Dates/Fees. Any earned balance in your Account is subject to expiration as set forth in the terms of the promotion. There are no fees associated with keeping a balance in your Account, whether acquired on a promotional basis or not.
- Making Purchases. You may use your Account balance towards the purchase Products and/or Services through Urbanworld.io or TechThisOut.news. You must log into your Account to make the purchase. Any unexpired promotional balance will be deducted (in order of the most proximate expiration date) from your Account before any other balance. In order to complete a purchase, you must have sufficient XSD Points in your Account and crypto tokens/currency in your SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet. Digital Mind State will deduct an amount of your Account balance to be applied towards the purchase and the remaining balance will be deducted from your SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet. All sales are final, except where required by law. If we accept a return, we will credit your Account with the same amount of points that was used towards the purchase the returned Product and/or Service and transfer the amount of crypto token/currency deducted from your SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet. XSD Points may not, however, be converted to xUSD, XSD cryptocurrency or any other crypto token/currency accepted by Urbanworld.io or TechThisOut.news. Your ability to redeem an XSD Points or receive refunds to your Account and/or SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet, use those XSD Points to make purchases or to purchase and send an XSD Points may be subject to additional restrictions as determined by Digital Mind State from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Account Restrictions/Suspensions/Cancellations. Digital Mind State may further restrict your ability to access or use your Account balance or require you to use a different payment option to complete a transaction, in order to prevent fraud or unauthorized use. If you violate the terms of this Agreement, Digital Mind State may take any action against you that Digital Mind State deem appropriate, including suspending or terminating access to your Account or any balance in your Account, or your right to purchase or redeem XSD Points or to purchase Products and/or Services. During a suspension, you won’t lose the XSD Points in your Account, except for any promotional value that may expire during the suspension period. We won’t credit your Account for any promotional value that expires during the suspension period for any reason. If Digital Mind State closes your Account, the remaining balance in your Account shall be forfeited. In any event, Digital Mind State won’t refund any promotional balance. These rules are subject to certain additional conditions that Digital Mind State may impose from time to time. If a refund is required, Digital Mind State reserves the right to withhold any balance in your Account to cover any damages that Digital Mind State incurs. If you voluntarily close your Account, the remaining balance in your Account shall be forfeited.
- XSD Points Value. The value of XSD Points is determined by Digital Mind State in its sole authority and will be disclosed prior to finalizing the redemption of your XSD Points towards the purchase of Products/Services.
- TERMINATION. The Digital Mind State website contains information on how to terminate Your Account. If you have purchased a Service for a specific term, such termination will be effective on the last day of the then-current term. Sections 1 and 3 through 21, inclusive, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must cease any further use of the Services. If at any time you are not happy with the Services, your sole remedy is to cease using the Services and follow this termination process.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Digital Mind State and/or its suppliers, as applicable, retain ownership of all proprietary rights in the Services and in all trade names, trademarks, Service marks, logos, and domain names (“Digital Mind State Marks”) associated or displayed with the Services. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Digital Mind State Marks, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Digital Mind State without prior express written consent. you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Digital Mind State Marks without Digital Mind State’s prior express written consent.
- COPYRIGHT. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Digital Mind State may deny access to the Services to any User who is alleged to infringe another party’s copyright. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please notify Digital Mind State by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Services, or portion thereof may be subject to the export control laws of the United States and other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws (“Export Control and Sanctions Laws”). You and your End Users may not access, use, export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Services or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable export control or trade sanctions law or regulation. You represent and warrant that (i) you and your End Users are not citizens of, or located within, a country or territory that is subject to U.S. trade sanctions or other significant trade restrictions (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea) and that you and your End Users will not access or use the Services, or export, re-export, divert, or transfer the Services, in or to such countries or territories; (ii) you and your End Users are not identified on any U.S. government restricted party lists (including without limitation the U.S. Treasury Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Parties List, Entity List, and Unverified List, and the U.S. Department of State proliferation-related lists); and (iii) that no Content created or submitted by you or your End Users is subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under the Export Control Laws. You are solely responsible for complying with the Export Control Laws and monitoring them for any modifications.
- DISCLAIMER OF ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. We may display advertisements from third parties on our Website. These advertisements may be in the form of a sponsored content article, banner, link, pop-under or pop-up ad. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, or for any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements or any click through or linked website. We are paid only for the display of the advertisement and the display or link does not represent or imply that we endorse such products, services or Website. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE OR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH ADS, LINKS OR WEBSITE.
- NO HIGH RISK USE. The Services are not designed or licensed for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe controls, including without limitation operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation/communication systems, air traffic control, and life support or weapons systems. The Services shall not be used for or in any HIGH RISK environment.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any use of the Services contrary to this Agreement, or any transfer, sublicensing, copying or disclosure of technical information or materials related to the Services, may cause irreparable injury to Digital Mind State, its Affiliates, suppliers and any other party authorized by Digital Mind State to resell, distribute, or promote the Services (“Resellers”), and under such circumstances Digital Mind State, its Affiliates, suppliers and Resellers will be entitled to equitable relief, without posting bond or other security, including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief.
- NO WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND DIGITAL MIND STATE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. DIGITAL MIND STATE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. DIGITAL MIND STATE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. DIGITAL MIND STATE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Digital Mind State, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and Resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement or the infringement or violation by you or any other user of Your Account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DIGITAL MIND STATE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF DIGITAL MIND STATE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, DIGITAL MIND STATE’S, ITS AFFILIATES’, SUPPLIERS’ AND RESELLERS’ MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES (IF ANY) IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE; WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. If you are located in the United States, you agree that should there be any dispute between the Parties concerning the interpretation of this Agreement or concerning an alleged breach of this Agreement, which the Parties are unable to resolve after consultation with each other and/or mediation, such dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rule. The parties will agree on one arbitrator within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of the notice of intent to arbitrate. If no arbitrator is appointed within the time herein provided, or any extension of time which is mutually agreed upon, the American Arbitration Association will make such appointment within thirty (30) calendar days of such failure. The arbitrator will allow such discovery as is appropriate, consistent with the purpose of arbitration in accomplishing fair, speedy and cost-effective resolution of disputes. The award rendered by the arbitrator will include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses and judgment on such award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed as preventing either party from seeking injunctive relief (or any other provisional remedy) from any court having jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter of the dispute. The parties expressly waive any right to bring any action, lawsuit, or proceeding as a class or collective action, private attorney general action, or any other proceeding in which any party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity.
- Payment Terms. If you purchase a Product and/or Service, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
- Charges. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Products and/or Services, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the Products and/or Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying such taxes or other charges. Taxes are calculated based on your location at the time your Account was registered. We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive an on time, full payment from you. Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your Account and its content. Connecting to the Internet via a corporate or other private network that masks your location may cause charges to be different from those displayed for your actual location.
- Your Billing Account. To pay the charges for a Product/Service, first you will be allowed to redeem any XSD Points from your Account towards the purchase price. Next, you will be directed to your SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet where you will use your wallet to pay the remaining purchase price. For Products/Services paid not using your SounDAC/Bitcoin Music wallet, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you purchase that Product/Service. Additionally, you agree to permit Digital Mind State to use any Account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network.
- Billing. By providing Digital Mind State with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Digital Mind State to charge you for the Products/Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Digital Mind State to charge you for any paid feature of the Products/Services you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; or (c) shortly after purchase. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven’t previously been processed.
- Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Digital Mind State has charged you in error, you must contact us within ninety (90) calendar days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than ninety (90) calendar days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Promotional Offers. From time to time, Digital Mind State may offer Services for a trial period during which Digital Mind State will not charge you for the Services. Digital Mind State reserves the right to charge you for such Services (at the normal rate) if Digital Mind State determines (in its reasonable discretion) that you are breaching the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in California by California residents. The Parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in and serving Los Angeles County, California and the federal courts in the Central District of California.
- Waiver and Severability. The waiver of a default hereunder by one party may be effected only by a written acknowledgment signed by the other party and shall not constitute a waiver of any other default. The failure of any party to enforce any right or remedy for any one default shall not be deemed a waiver of said right or remedy if the Party persists in such default or commits any other default, nor shall such failure in any way affect the validity of this Agreement or any part hereof. The provisions of this Agreement are severable and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof. The unenforceable or invalid provision shall be modified as to be enforceable or valid or stricken from this Agreement.
- General Provisions. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof and cannot be modified or amended, except by an instrument signed by each party hereto. This Agreement supersedes and replaces any previous document, correspondence, conversation, or other written or oral understanding relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except that if you or Your company have executed a separate written agreement or you have signed an order form referencing a separate agreement governing your use of the Services, then such agreement shall control to the extent that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the terms of such agreement. Digital Mind State may elect to change or supplement the terms of this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion. Digital Mind State will exercise commercially reasonable business efforts to provide notice to you of any material changes to this Agreement. Within ten (10) business days of posting changes to this Agreement (or ten (10) business days from the date of notice, if such is provided), they will be binding on you. If you do not agree with the changes, you should discontinue using the Services. If you continue using the Services after such ten-business-day period, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the terms of this Agreement. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified that you are required to download software and/or agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless expressly set forth in such additional terms and conditions, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This Agreement has been prepared in the English Language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non-English version of this Agreement is solely for accommodation purposes.